Lux In Tenebris Index du Forum

Lux In Tenebris Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rome_Total_War

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lux In Tenebris Index du Forum -> lux in tenebris -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yedyleas

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rome_Total_War Répondre en citant

Rome_Total_War > bit.ly/1RfgJX0

Achaemenid,,,,Empire,,,,Battle,,,,of,,,,Issus,,,,,333,,,,BC:,,,,Macedon,,,,vsAlthough,,for,,me,,the,,battlefield,,focus,,makes,,the,,game,,a,,little,,bit,,too,,fast,,since,,I,,like,,my,,virtual,,empires,,to,,stand,,the,,test,,of,,time,,,this,,isn't,,,however,,,what,,Alexander,,the,,Great,,was,,all,,aboutThis,,,reflects,,,Alexander's,,,command,,,of,,,the,,,cavalry,,,in,,,reality,,,while,,,his,,,father,,,Philip,,,commanded,,,the,,,main,,,body,,,of,,,the,,,army),,,Battle,,,of,,,the,,,Granicus,,,,334,,,BC:,,,Macedon,,,vsSome,,,of,,,these,,,traits,,,are,,,hereditary,,,,and,,,can,,,be,,,inherited,,,by,,,the,,,children,,,of,,,a,,,family,,,memberRetrieved,,March,,28,,,2010Like,,,family,,,members,,,,agents,,,can,,,acquire,,,traits,,,and,,,specific,,,ancillaries,,,,which,,,can,,,be,,,traded,,,,but,,,only,,,with,,,other,,,agents,,,of,,,the,,,same,,,typeSo,,,,PLUS,,,,1,,,,for,,,,me.6/10,,,,Gets,,,,my,,,,Samosa's,,,,are,,,,good,,,,if,,,,you,,,,add,,,,ketchup,,,,and,,,,the,,,,indian,,,,sacues,,,,on,,,,it!,,,,medal,,,,of,,,,goodness,,,,Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,M.R.S,,,,Ivan,,,,(,,,,1.3,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,),,,,Posted:,,,,28,,,,December,,,,,2015,,,,This,,,,is,,,,a,,,,very,,,,well,,,,made,,,,DLC,,,,but,,,,only,,,,issue,,,,is,,,,that,,,,when,,,,you,,,,keep,,,,playing,,,,it,,,,or,,,,you,,,,complete,,,,the,,,,campaign,,,,it,,,,gets,,,,boredIf,,,,not,,,,,still,,,,read,,,,onDue,,,to,,,the,,,shutdown,,,of,,,GameSpy's,,,multiplayer,,,services,,,in,,,May,,,2014,,,,the,,,game,,,was,,,migrated,,,to,,,Steamworks,,,as,,,of,,,patch,,,1.51Please,,try,,againReally,,,there's,,not,,much,,to,,say,,about,,the,,expansion,,other,,than,,it's,,more,,Rome:,,Total,,War,,-,,and,,that's,,always,,a,,good,,thingAll,,,,Rights,,,,Reserved.All,,,,other,,,,trademarks,,,,are,,,,the,,,,property,,,,of,,,,their,,,,respective,,,,ownersWhen,,,played,,,today,,,you,,,can,,,see,,,the,,,flaws,,,,but,,,still,,,want,,,to,,,play,,,just,,,one,,,more,,,turn.10,,,-,,,Perfect,,,game9,,,-,,,Excelent,,,game,,,,best,,,of,,,the,,,genre8,,,-,,,Good,,,game,,,,worth,,,your,,,time7,,,-,,,Average,,,game,,,,nothing,,,really,,,special6,,,-,,,Bad,,,game,,,,avoid5,,,-,,,Painful,,,to,,,play,,,,completely,,,waste,,,of,,,time4,,,-,,,Failed,,,game,,,,unpayable,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,2,,,of,,,2,,,people,,,(100%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,1,,,person,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Dream,,,Familiar,,,80,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,4,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,771.3,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,16,,,May,,,My,,,whole,,,childhood,,,was,,,trying,,,to,,,get,,,a,,,pc,,,that,,,would,,,run,,,rome,,,without,,,problems.Still,,,the,,,best,,,game,,,I,,,ever,,,played,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,2,,,of,,,2,,,people,,,(100%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,1,,,Elmo's,,,Drug,,,Dealer,,,71,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,4,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,98.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,19,,,May,,,Pros:-,,,Throwback,,,to,,,the,,,glory,,,days,,,of,,,the,,,Roman,,,Empire-,,,Great,,,feeling,,,of,,,being,,,in,,,the,,,battle,,,with,,,your,,,troops-,,,Amazing,,,traits,,,,retinue,,,and,,,family,,,tree,,,system-,,,Difficult,,,yet,,,rewarding,,,once,,,you,,,overcome,,,the,,,initial,,,learning,,,curve-,,,Destroying,,,those,,,pesky,,,Spartan,,,scumCons:-,,,Egypt-,,,Egypt-,,,Egypt-,,,Wise,,,and,,,Benevolent,,,Phraoah,,,no,,,like,,,my,,,ceasefire2/2,,,would,,,,,,on,,,you,,,again,,,Very Happy,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,5,,,of,,,8,,,people,,,(63%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,6,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,TheSimbo,,,48,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,2,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,260.7,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,4,,,May,,,best,,,game,,,ever,,,i,,,sold,,,my,,,nan,,,to,,,a,,,slave,,,company,,,so,,,I,,,could,,,get,,,the,,,2,,,to,,,buy,,,it,,,on,,,steam,,,sale,,,well,,,worth,,,it,,,she,,,never,,,gave,,,me,,,bday,,,money,,,anyway,,,the,,,,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Most,,,Helpful,,,Reviews,,,In,,,the,,,past,,,90,,,days,,,27,,,of,,,28,,,people,,,(96%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,2,,,5,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Siddyus,,,263,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,47,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,709.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,12,,,March,,,One,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,games,,,to,,,ever,,,grace,,,gamerkindYou,,will,,battle,,hordes,,of,,barbarians,,,opposite,,Roman,,factions,,,greeks,,,etc.What,,was,,in,,historyI,,,do,,,admit,,,I,,,had,,,fun,,,leading,,,Alex's,,,campaignPublished,,,,20,,,,months,,,,ago,,,,by,,,,MCW,,,,1.0,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,starsNot,,,,happy,,,,I,,,,bought,,,,this,,,,game,,,,for,,,,my,,,,boyfriend,,,,,because,,,,he,,,,really,,,,wantedIf,,,,you,,,,suddenly,,,,charge,,,,an,,,,enemy,,,,from,,,,behind,,,,them,,,,,they,,,,will,,,,panic!,,,,If,,,,a,,,,general,,,,dies,,,,in,,,,battle,,,,,the,,,,troops,,,,will,,,,be,,,,demoralized!,,,,And,,,,if,,,,you,,,,destroy,,,,a,,,,building,,,,,or,,,,worse,,,,lose,,,,an,,,,heir,,,,,that,,,,will,,,,be,,,,reflected,,,,in,,,,the,,,,main,,,,game.The,,,,reverse,,,,is,,,,also,,,,trueA,,,demo,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,was,,,released,,,on,,,23,,,August,,,2004,,,and,,,is,,,freely,,,available,,,for,,,downloadIn,,,fact,,,,the,,,graphics,,,engine,,,was,,,used,,,in,,,a,,,recent,,,TV,,,program,,,on,,,BBC3,,,(a,,,BBC,,,channel,,,,aired,,,in,,,the,,,UK),,,,where,,,a,,,team,,,of,,,tv,,,personalities,,,re-enacted,,,famous,,,historical,,,battles,,,in,,,real,,,time,,,via,,,a,,,virtual,,,simulation,,,that,,,was,,,provided,,,by,,,a,,,networked,,,version,,,of,,,this,,,game!I,,,have,,,all,,,the,,,graphic,,,settings,,,up,,,to,,,max,,,and,,,it,,,works,,,a,,,treat,,,on,,,my,,,Radeon,,,9800,,,pro,,,,1,,,gig,,,or,,,RAM,,,and,,,an,,,XP2800Thank,,you,,for,,your,,feedbackBut,,the,,most,,amazing,,thing,,,Is,,that,,Each,,one,,has,,gotten,,betterI,,still,,get,,this,,goose,,bumps,,moment,,whenever,,I,,hear,,the,,music,,in,,the,,main,,menuYou'll,,soon,,find,,,however,,,that,,they,,pretty,,much,,control,,your,,lives,,,too.Read,,more,,›,,Comment,,17,,people,,found,,this,,helpfulVVVTW,,(Veni,,Vidi,,Vici,,Total,,War),,Nov,,2,,2014,,TBD,,Real,,Time,,Strategy,,VVVTW,,is,,a,,modification,,of,,the,,CA,,game,,Rome,,Total,,war,,,it,,is,,set,,in,,270,,B.CThe,,,,current,,,,version,,,,of,,,,this,,,,mod,,,,of,,,,Rome:,,,,Total,,,,War,,,,incorporates,,,,hundreds,,,,of,,,,minor,,,,corrections,,,,and,,,,improvements,,,,since,,,,version,,,,1.4,,,,released,,,,on,,,,March,,,,12Action,,,,will,,,,take,,,,place,,,,during,,,,Britain,,,,dark,,,,ages,,,,,in,,,,BritainRetrieved,,,March,,,28,,,,2010Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,2,,,of,,,2,,,people,,,(100%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,Farre,,,103,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,24,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,21.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,15,,,May,,,Have,,,played,,,Rome:,,,total,,,war,,,every,,,now,,,and,,,then,,,since,,,2004Controlling,,more,,cities,,brings,,benefits,,in,,its,,increased,,geographical,,dominance,,and,,increased,,income,,from,,the,,new,,population's,,taxesGraphics,,and,,animations,,were,,for,,the,,time,,awfulWhich,,,,is,,,,a,,,,good,,,,indication,,,,as,,,,to,,,,what,,,,I,,,,think,,,,of,,,,the,,,,gameits,,,,cheaper,,,,and,,,,better,,,,then,,,,the,,,,rest,,,,,go,,,,back,,,,to,,,,the,,,,roots,,,,just,,,,concentrate,,,,on,,,,better,,,,ai,,,,and,,,,destructable,,,,landscapesLike,,,,Medieval,,,,,it's,,,,really,,,,two,,,,games,,,,in,,,,one,,,,,except,,,,with,,,,significant,,,,improvements,,,,over,,,,its,,,,predecessorRetrieved,,,October,,,29,,,,2007Is,,,,it,,,,worth,,,,getting,,,,today?,,,,Or,,,,should,,,,you,,,,just,,,,play,,,,other,,,,Total,,,,War,,,,game?It,,,,is,,,,definitely,,,,worth,,,,getting,,,,for,,,,Europa,,,,Barbarorum,,,,,just,,,,like,,,,Medieval,,,,II,,,,is,,,,worth,,,,getting,,,,just,,,,for,,,,Broken,,,,Crescent,,,,modAnglian,,,Kingdom,,,-,,,Fantasy,,,edition,,,Sep,,,20,,,2015,,,Released,,,Jul,,,27,,,,2015,,,Real,,,Time,,,Strategy,,,Fantasy,,,project,,,for,,,RTW,,,Barbarian,,,Invasion,,,1.6,,,about,,,Anglo-Saxon,,,invasion,,,to,,,the,,,old,,,good,,,Britain,,,and,,,war,,,with,,,Hyperborea.In,,,addition,,,,both,,,series,,,had,,,the,,,same,,,music,,,track,,,as,,,the,,,battles,,,in,,,Rome:,,,Total,,,War f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lux In Tenebris Index du Forum -> lux in tenebris -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange